THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Of Zuko and Tears

I'm effing crying right now because of Zuko!

When I watched the Sozin's Comet chapter 2: The Old Masters, there is this part where Zuko reunited with Iroh. Stupid emotional Zuko. You made me cry~~~ TT.TT No matter how many times I watched it, I'd still cry.

This is exactly the same situation when I watch Naruto when he and Sasuke are fighting at The Valley of the End, and when Itachi died. I cried everytime I watched it. How can these anime things made me cry!!!

Oh, and I cried when I read Saiyuki Gaiden too. The part where Konzen died. That was some serious angst shit. I bow to thee, Kazuya Minekura-sensei for creating such level of angst...

Saiyuki Gaiden Vol.04 Ch.033 at MangaFox.com
around this chapter, where everyone died and Goku had his memories erased except for his name which Konzen gave him...

++saykoji89++
++anyone have tissues?++

0 comments: