THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Of Freedom and New Artwork

Woohoo, no more papers, no more books and no more lecturer's dirty looks (when I can't answer the questions that is). With the last paper today, I am done with my diploma studies. I don't ever wanna see another accounting statement until I go for my degrees. So, now I am happily lying on my bed and surf the net without a care in the world.

Oh, and I wanted to show a few artworks. It's not really new since I drew them before the finals but I just didn't put them up yet.


This is new artwork. I did this when I couldn't focus on my finance paper. My dear daddy and papa~~~



Again with papa and daddy. This time daddy is being sweet by offering to wipe papa's face.



Ah, it's Akira and Kenji with Melody too. Poor Kenji is torn between Akira and Melody.




This is Ryuuji, my baby~ I mean his Kenji's baby since Ryuuji is his son, but my baby as well since I created him. Ah, I'm confusing myself~


++saykoji89++
++enjoying my freedom while it last++

0 comments: