THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Of Cleaning Up Lappie



I was going through the old stuff in my lappie today and I found a lot of really REALLY old artwork which I didn't even know still existed....

here are some of it...

I drew this on my birthday this year~ Kenji, otanjoubi omedeto ne~
Ah, a very sad chibi Kenji~~~
Pass please~
Nak makan roti?
Two of my favourite shonen, Naruto n Sasuke
This is my first drawing when I entered UiTM, during the intro speech by our dean.
I used to think that this is the coolest Kenji I drew... Now, not so much..
Ah, the old Kenji is constantly getting angry and the victim... is Seishi..
Owh, and when I'm in the mood, I draw Kenji reading too...
Akira in one of my old concept...
Naruto reaching out to Sasuke...
KYA~~~~ My hubby~~
Do I even need to say..
Again, my two favourite shonen
Doodling is my best friend. On the lower left, idk why but I drew Kenji kneeling in shorts?

++saykoji89++
++I'm having an artblock now++

0 comments: