THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 19, 2010

Of Lost Sketch Book


:iconomgwtfbbqplz:

Waaa~~~ TT^TT

I lost my sketchbook and it's nowhere to be found... I feel like crying right now~~~

I'm afraid that I left it in the dorm rooms. If it's there, OMG!!! I don't even wanna think about it. It's full of *beep* and *beep* oh, and not forgetting *beep*~~
:iconheadacheplz:



Nah, I think there's none of the yaoi stuff that I draw in there.... I think...
But it's still full of my precious artwork of Kenji and Sasuke and Naruto. Uh, buhbye bebeh. Miss you.
:iconcomebackplz:


I searched for it everywhere I could. In the stuff to throw out, in my suitcase, in my schoolbag, and even in my pillowcase but it's nowhere to be found~~ Ugh, and to think that is my only available sketchbook left. The others are kinda full. There is not a single space to draw anymore that I have to *borrow* my dad's A4 paper. But I don't like drawing on loose paper, it can get lost easily....



:iconimdeadplz:
I WANT MY SKETCHBOOK BACK!!!!!!

++saykoji89++
++sketchy....++

0 comments: