THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Of Got Tricked by the Cafe


I am extremely pissed of today. Here I am, a hungry little girl went on my merry way from my beloved room of comfort to the source of food in the hell-hole, I mean collage with the intentions of eating a nice squid fried rice a.k.a Nasi Goreng Sotong....

How the hell from this....




Became this????


Ugh, I am seriously pissed off. I told of the cafe man saying that it's a PRAWN fried rice not a SQUID fried rice and he said
"Oh, it's a mixed fried rice"

Do you want me to mixed your head? Since it was already pissing me off and I felt I haven't studied a thing, I went back to my room and just remove every offending shrimp I will find in the food.

But guess what, after removing all the shrimp, there's not a single fucking squid piece! I really feel like screwing that man's head. But, since I'm lazy, I just ignore all the lovable satan's voice to go back to the cafe and kill him. And, since I'm hungry, I just ate the whole thing. If I have an Anaphylaxic shock, I'll just sue his ass off. That is if I'm still alive.

Oh, and I noticed that in my last post I didn't put up Zarame's pic. So here.

Zarame-sama~~~~~~ (^///^)

++saykoji89++
++back to studying++

0 comments: