THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Of Being Bored and Nothing to do

Ever since I came back from collage, I've been stuck in front of my lappie playing The Sims 3. It has been so long that I am currently playing the 5th generation of my sims family. Soon, the whole town will be full of Harusawa's. Oh, by the way, congratulate me. My sims (Kazuko) has just gave birth to triplet boys. This the first time I got a triplet on The Sims. Usually I only get stuck with twins.

But, let me tell you, having triplets are really, really~~~~ hectic. My sims also has reached the point of temporarily insane. And the moodlet is constantly in the red. At times like this I really wish they will grow up soon and go to school so that my sim can have a little free time. I wonder if that was what my mother thought when my siblings and I were younger, because I've gotta tell you, we're no angels.

Anyway, I managed to drew a decent sketch that I have been meaning to do for years (well, not years but for quite sometime) I'll put it up tomorrow or monday if I have the time.



++saykoji89++
++Anybody going to the CF?

0 comments: