THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day One: 10 Things to Say to 10 People


I really appreciate you being my friend, and I can't imagine my life if you didn't. (less crazy i guess) But, really, I really envy your drawing style and somehow no matter how hard I try, it seems I'm always 10 steps behind you, oh great master. Hope we will still be friends till the end.


You are just are just as important friend as laling (but with more terrifying and don't-fuck-with-me aura) and I can't imagine my life without you either. And, FYI we once predicted that you'll get married before us too. Forgive me, oh mother of terror. Oh, and laling cakap you bersekutu dengan hantu, and I geng hantu. (oops laling~)


See you in somewhere one of the damnest place ever (hell, for example)


Would you just finish up Naruto already? Every week I get a heart attack of fangirlism with your teasing.... Uh, I feel like dying. You and Studio Pierrot are both trying to kill me.


I.like.you. There, short and straight to the point.


Without you, I'm nothing. Thanks mama and babah.


Everytime I see you I feel like puking. Seriously.... So I'm trying my damnest to avoid you. Sorry.


I don't know what I should say to you. You are like a sister I never had but I feel like there is a rift between us. I miss you, but I don't know how to say it to you. so here goes... I miss you...


Ah, I want to see you soon. I formatted my laptop so all the manga and songs I took from you are lost.... Hehehe, sorry. But really, we need to meet up and chat together. I know you have a lot of the latest asian gossips.


I'm sorry.


++saykoji89++
++These is for the people I know, but the receiver have to guess which is yours++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

hey, i can guess which one is mine! me make u go crazy eh?? somehow, I'm flattered. and don't u think u make me more saner laling~ i've no comment on drawing laling~u improved so much compared to our cheerful years of being matrix student.hehehe

P/s: how dare u tell kyoko?how dare u!! owh, n o hope we still be friends :)

Sayko said...

of course you can. I doubt when I'm with you I become saner by the minute. total opposite actually but I love every minute of it. And I told you you were always 10 steps ahead of me, oh great master. so even if I'm improved, so did you...

P/s: what, i'm totally innocent~ *makes innocent face*