THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Three: 8 Ways to win your heart

This is particularly easy for me to describe...

1. Buy me food.
Lolz, who can resist the temptation of food. And if you buy me my favourite food (in this case, squid or durian) it's an added bonus.

2. Understand my situation.
I don't ask you to understand my feelings. That would be totally stupid since I myself don't understand them. All I ask is to understand my situation. Understand that I don't want you to be clingy and ask me about my every move, because you would regret it. Very much. (Imagine you calling me asking me what I'm doing and I will have no remorse in telling you that I am reading yaoi)

3. Draw for me my favourite anime character.
I don't care if you know how to draw of not, but if you make the effort to, I'd be totally melting and say :"SSSSSUUUUUWWWIIIIITTTTNNYE~~~~" (sweet nye)

4. Be friends with my friends.
Though it's not gonna be really hard because my friends are friendly, but I doubt you would have little sanity left after meeting them. I hardly have any myself.

5. Get me Masashi Kishimoto's drawing of Sasuke.
This is like the best way to win my heart, and every other Sasuke's fan out there.

6. Know my likings.
I'm not asking you to be a stalker but just to know what I like and what I don't like, which is totally obvious.

7. Tell me I'm pretty
...seriously, this wasn't supposed to be on the list. I'm not pretty and even if you tell me I am, I'll just shrug it off. So, compliments are not my thing. Eh, too bad.

8. By some miracle, you are Kame.
Totally won my heart. 'Nuff said.

++saykoji89++
++what the hell am I doing?++

0 comments: