THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 15, 2010

Of Return of the Scanner

Finally! Decent artwork scans. These has been put up before, but I just I wanna put it up again so you could see the full picture and read the small writings.



Akira, Kenji and Melody. Akira and Melody is fighting over Kenji's attention. I love how Kenji is unconsciously holding on to Akira... (^w^)





Ryuuji and all to know facts about Ryuuji. He is seriously too cute~~~ Can't wait for him to grow up...







Just drew this last night. I've been drawing too many Naruto lately... Notice the Uchiha emblem on Naru's shirt? hehehe... And take a closer look at the shooting star too.. Don't forget to make a wish~ *wishing for sasunaru ending*



++saykoji89++
++where are all my other artworks?++

0 comments: