THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Of Things That Really Annoys You

Okay, I know some of you out there have a s**t loads of this list but I just wanna share a bit of mine and I don't know if you ever experienced this or not. Anyway, here goes.

The Things That ANNOYS You The Most

1. When my mom gets together with her siblings and starts to talk about ‘obscene’ things.

Yes, people. My mom does do this with her siblings every single time they get together. First I don’t think about it much but then it’ll really start to bug you. For example if we’re watching an English movie they’ll start commenting on how big the woman’s boobs are and how it’ll start to wobbles when she runs. Seriously, it kinda pissed me off a little. Sure it’s funny sometimes, but when you hear about it too much, it bugs you.

2. When my mom is criticizing me in public.

This has got to be the most embarrassing thing ever. She might just whisper the words but STILL, it’s public! The most frequent comments are, “pull up your bra, it looks like you have a breast of a grandma” and “Why are you wearing that? It’s so tight that I can see your layers of fat”. Ma, FYI, your daughter is fat and there is absolutely nothing that can be done. I’m fat, so? Everything I wear can see my so-called layers of fat. And please, the bra thing? I don’t even want to comment on that.

3. When my friends get mad at me for not replying messages.

What? I have to? Well, what the heck am I supposed to reply to ‘OK’? I know you are wonderfully brilliant people who thinks about complicated stuff but be reasonable. You sent me a one word message and you expect me to reply? Don’t be stupid. And, there are just times, when I don’t feel like replying to your message. Maybe because I just woke up or I don’t have credit (I’m not gonna run around searching for credit if it’s for something not important) or maybe I just don’t like you that much. Seriously, I don’t know from when, but all your messages are kinda absurd and i don’t know, kinky? WTF, dude? Go dirty talk with your GF or something. I don’t do that stuff.

4. When people looks at me different because I enjoy Yaoi.

What? I can’t do that? It’s not like I’m underage. I’m 21 for God’s sake. It’s not even real. It’s goddamn fictional. You’re okay with seeing real people f**king each other but drawing of boyxboy is not okay? Well, I might enjoy yaoi but I’m effing straight. I like guys. I even had a crush on someone for so effing long that my heart aches and he doesn’t give a damn. So, until I meet the right guy for me, let me indulge in this fantasy a little while longer. It’s just my guilty pleasure. It’s better than guys masturbating in the toilet looking at lingerie catalogue. I know a lot of things guys do as their guilty pleasure (and girls too) so better shut your trap about it.

5. People bad talking about my drawing.

I know I’m no Picasso or Michelangelo but I’m really proud of my drawings. Though, they are just cartoons, for me they’re alive. I can proudly say I love them especially Kenji. But, there are some people who like to make fun of my art. “Why is the eyes so creepy?” or “Why does he look funny?” I doubt they can draw any better than me, but these comments are really demotivating. How would you like to be constantly flamed all the time? It feels like s**t do you know that? I’m not afraid to say that the proudest thing I’ve done in my life is drawing although it might not seem like much. The rest of my life is just a pile of bollocks. So, if you take away my drawing from me, what is going to be left of me? A pile of bollocks. When I’m sad or depressed I always turn to my drawings, but due to a lot of flaming from others, I slowly think that my drawing is a pile of BS as well.

These are the top 5 things that annoy me. I’m sure I can come up with so much more, but unfortunately I need sleep. I have a final paper at 9 today and I’m getting some shuteye for freshness. Till then, kisses.

++saykoji89++

++If you noticed, I changed the background++

0 comments: