THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Of Boyfriends N Life

Seriously, what? What the hell am I suppose to do with that? No, seriously...

My mom said I'm almost 22 and it's about time I think about my future(?) and have a boyfriend. What does the two things have in common anyway. I know there is a lot of great women out there who is single.

Somehow, guys doesn't cross my mind at this time of day. Nope, not a hint of it. It's not that I have given up on boys, it's just that I'm not interested in them now. I used to think that if I don't have a boyfriend like my friends, I'll end up lonely and alone. (don't the two words have the same meaning?) But now, I realised, having them now (boyfriends) are a burden. (sorry guys)

In my personal opinion, I don't need another person to yell at me for doing something wrong. I have my parents to do that, thank you. And, I am an Aquarius which means I love freedom. Boyfriends, not so much.

If I wanted a boyfriend I would have gotten one already... So for the time being, I think I don't have to search for one yet. When I'm ready to settle down with my hectic lifestyle-of-really-crazy-chick-who-cares-about-fuck, I'll find the right man....

Till then, I'm proud to be single!!!!

++saykoji89++
++I'm different from a bitch because I use my brain and they don't++

0 comments: