THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Of Reminiscing Old Cartoons and Comics

Due to the stressful week of final exams, I went nuts and watched and read back the old comics and cartoons that i used to store at the back of my mind, the closet behind the Cerebellum. I got to tell you, it's dusty there...

Sexy Zuko GIF Pictures, Images and Photos
This is from book 3, chapter 5: The Beach. I really love his body...*drool*

But anyways, I watched Avatar the last airbender: Book 3 Fire. I'm falling in love with Zuko all over again. OMG!!! Seriously, I love that guy, well not as much as I love Sasuke but I still love Zuko. He is soooo sweet. Mai is lucky to have him. And in Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Zuko is supposed to be dead, but I hope there's gonna be like a flashback of him. I want him to meet his mother. TT.TT

I got Sokka to tell Zuko for me~

Well, Zuko is one of the 3 characters that I can't accept yaoi pairing, the other being Natsume from Gakuen Alice and Kyo from Fruits Basket.

Other than that, I also found Zombie Loan at the back of my mind, and right now I'm downloading the manga. I just found out that the creators of Zombie Loan is the same creators as Shugo Chara. No wonder I love Shito. (I was gonna say Shiki but Shiki is from Togainu no Chi, another raven with bastard-y attitude). But actually, in the manga/anime, I like Zarame. He's so cute when he is in his super deformed mode, and REALLY cool when he changed back...
ZOMBIE LOAN Pictures, Images and Photos
From left: Chika, Michiru, Shito

Zombie Loan Pictures, Images and Photos
Chika has a katana which he used to guide zombies to heaven, Shito has a 9-inch revolver(which is why I love Shito) that he use to attack and guide zombie to hell. And Michiru has Shinigami Eyes.

Oh, and did you know that Himayura-sensei already made Malaysia? I always thought that it's gonna be a guy, but it looks pretty androgynous to me. Himayura-sensei, is Malaysia a guy or a girl?? But the fact that I love England and Japan still remains the same...

Photobucket
Malaysia in Hetalia version. :)

England@Arthur Kirkland, the gentleman pirate britannian angel~~~

See this sexy thing? It's called Honda Kiku@Japan...

Anyways, I need to find back all my Hetalia MAD vids. Laling, you have to pass them back to me~~~ I lost mine~~

++saykoji89++
++when is the exam going to finish?++

0 comments: