THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Of Really Old Things I Found

Ah, again I was ransacking my lappie for old stuff I kept in the D drive. (transfered from my old lappie actually, by my dad. Thanks babah!) I found thus really mushy stuff that I can't believe that I did this. OMG!!!! Truth to be told, actually I based this from a sasunaru fic called 'Purging Your Life'. It's really angsty and it made me cry because I was reading it while hearing the song 'Utsukushi Namae' by The Back Horn. If the title is translated to English, it would mean 'Beautiful Name', which I also cried watching the Hetalia MAD video of it, in courtesy of Laling. (Laling, gawd, your list is getting longer)

Anyway, when I wrote this I was really under influence (Not drugs idiot, but emotions). But when I read this again I really feel like laughing. I am such a child back then and can't really let go of the past. Seriously, I was an idiot. But, I'm glad I found someone to help me heal and change. Thanks Laling and Kyoko. I really can't imagine where I would be without you guys.

And so, I present to you the mushy list of why I hate you. Oh, FYI this was written on 19 April 20xx for a certain guy named XXX. Haha, just kidding. Since I'm so over this, this was actually written for a classmate of mine named Hafiz. So, this is for you. Don't get so cocky because I wrote this for you. Well, it's not like you're gonna read it anyway.

I hate you because you are an emo-bastard.
I hate you because you always tell me stories about you and your family.
I hate you because you always teach me maths although you knew I aced my tests.
I hate you because you always hear me out.
I hate you because I cannot forget you over these years.
I hate you because I thought about you everyday.
I hate you because no matter what I did, you always forgive me.
I hate you because when I'm not thinking of you, I'll dream of you.
I hate you because you never remember my birthday.
I hate you because I can't fully love anyone else without them reminding me of you.
I hate you because every girl I know would do anything to be yours.
I hate you because I'm one of them.
I hate you because of your caller ringtones.
I hate you because I keep hearing songs that reminds me of you.
I hate you because you're my everything.
I hate you because I love you.


God, this is so mushy. I'm glad all my boyfriends now ends with .jpg. LOLz. Anyways, this wasn't the only thing I found. There was also the old storyline for Kenji, and one novel I've been writing where I based all the characters from Norse Gods. The main character is Loki, my favourite Norse God. There was also Kenji's family chart, which at that time I still made Heiji as Kenji's twin instead of his younger brother. There's still more. In my next post I'll put up all the old pictures I found.

++saykoji89++
++My lappie is a treasure chest++

0 comments: