THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Of the Sorting Hat

I took a sorting hat quiz that I kinda stole from my sis's blog that sounded interesting, and i present to you, the results....

The sorting hat says that I belong in Slytherinr!




Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."


Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.









Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!


Haha, I'm a Slytherin. Can you believe that? I can't believe I manage to get into Slytherin.

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

So, does that mean I'm a pure blood? Huhu, I wonder if I'm related anyway to Draco?

My other houses compatibility are:

Griffindor: 54%

Hufflepuff: 59%

Ravenclaw: 56%

Slytherin: 69%


++saykoji89++

++bored out of my mind++

0 comments: