THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Of Cousins and Rappers

My cousin is a rapper. Seriously. And I also gotten to like one of his songs titled heartbeat. I just really like the song without any actually reasons. Anyway, Abed, I am proud of you being able to reach your dream. I wonder when will I reach mine? Enough about that, here's the song "Heartbeat" by Tactician featuring Lucia.



Heartbeats are racing
My heart speaks it's saying
There is no replacement
For you

Without u I'm broken
Took my air I'm chokin
I'm speechless unspoken
It's true

I feel the bond that will survive
I see the smile that will combine
Our hands so u feel we were meant to be

And when i feel you here with me
You are the blush to my cheek
and your touch just sweeps me off my feet

Feel my heartbeat


Oh, and support his other songs too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_IfTydgDgI&feature=related

++saykoji89++
++I seriously like this song++

0 comments: