THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

1. I'm one crazy chick
2. My fav color is blue. (Baby blue to exact)
3. Music is my life.
4. Japan is my ultimate destination
5. I don't like to wear any make up. Just lip gloss is enough for me.
6. This photo was actually taken in a kitchen.
7. The necklace was given by my aunt from US. The stone can be changed. I chose the blue stone for solitude.
8. I don't have any piercings.
9. The shirt that I wore in this pic is now missing.
10. I have a stitch on my left forehead due to mischievous things I did when I was small.
11. I love to draw.
12. I'm unpredictable.
13. Sasunaru is my anti-drug
14. My hair is longer nowdays.
15. Though it might not look like it, but my face is full of pimples. (No, i did not photoshop this pic)


++saykoji89++
++I will not do this by day but according to what I wanna do++

0 comments: