THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Of Really Old Things I Found Part 2

These are the pictures I was talking about in my other post. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


This is a picture of my siblings when my younger brother just entered primary school.
This is a picture of my cousin Muhsin. Cute isn't he? He's around 1 at this time.
My drawing essentials. Pencils, eraser, ruler, drawing pens, blanco, lead and a cup of tea in my favourite mug!
I took this secretly. This is a picture of my classmate during matriculation, Akmal finishing off his chemistry jotter book.
This is another picture of Muhsin. He's so cute, I can't get enough of him.
My 19th birthday cake, a marble cheesecake from Secret Recipe. Celebrated it with my friends from UiTM Puncak Perdana.
My first 20th birthday present from Mady and Nisha, my classmates in Malacca.
This is the 1st picture I took from my *at that time* new phone, a birthday present by mama and babah. Oh, and those are MY feet.
My little sanctuary in my room. A little corner I called Sayko's Spot. Those are the magazine I read at night and lazy to put them back on the shelf. And the dolls, from left there's Taku, Joey, Tomato, Shawn, Ramen and Mama Kanga.
My KsK bracelet and hearts bracelet. The heart bracelet is from Nenek Penang.
The mess made by students of Negeri Sembilan Matriculation Collage, room A5.3.4? (Kyoko, what's your room number again?) In the pic there is a mixture of Math, Biology and Physics notes, being the Physics notes belongs to me.
My picture when I was small. Lots of people say I differ from then and didn't believe this is me.
In a Hari Raya mood in Matriculation but we weren't allowed to play firecrackers. So, I played with this instead.


This is like going down the memory lane. Ah, I've gotten older already.

++saykoji89++
++what am I doing up in the middle of the night?++

0 comments: