THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Two: 9 Things About Yourself

1. I am addicted to Yaoi.
Please, sasunaru is my anti-drug. There is nothing else that can convince my otherwise. But I have a few side pairing elsewhere too like Akame, AsaKiku and such. Mind you, I can even cry watching the 6th OP of Naruto Shippuden and can even cry reading the manga.


2. Sleeping is my life.
I sleep a lot. More than any normal and sane people does. Just today I slept from 5 am to 7pm. Sometimes I even scare myself.

3. I tend to hold a grudges
Beware of the sayko madness. I hold grudges, but what do I care. I'm bi-polar. I may forgive but to forget, you have better chances of finding a snow covered field in Malaysia. I don't forget. Every single thing that someone did bad to me, I'll remember it till the day I die. (which in fact by the way I am now, might not be long)

4. Pink is my mortal enemy.
What the hell is wrong with those fugly people? Pink? Like eww... I hate the color. It seems so artificial. Like the two-goody-bitch I know. So fucking artificial. I have no knowledge why I hate that colour, but I'm thankful enough that I hate it now. But, actually there are people who's obsessed by pink that I actually don't mind. Like my sis (Not my real sis, I'm the only girl in the family) and my friend. God, if you see the pinkness from them, it's making my eyes go blind.

5. I have a colourful language
So I cuss. Big deal. I'm sure there are thousands of millions of people out there are worse then I am. Get over my language and get over yourself.

6. Bi-polar is my friend
Well, although this is just recently, but I do have bi-polar. It means that I can change my mood whenever without reasons. But usually when I'm high it's due to my anti-drug. But I can cry for no reason and I can get mad without reasons too. So, anyone who wants to be my friend have to bear with my mood changes. But usually when I am in one of these mood swings, I'll stay away from others.

7. Anneyeong, Konnichiwa, Ahlan Wasahlan
So far I'm studying 5 different languages which sometimes I wonder myself why am I doing this when it's so troublesome. I'm learning Malay, English, Japanese, Korean and Arabic. However, I'm not perfect in any of these languages. So, if you find any grammar mistakes, don't be shy to point it out.

8. I adopt polygamy
My numbers of 'hubby' are uncountable. There are just too many of them. There's Sasuke, Kame, Takuya, Heechul, GeunSuk etc etc.... But when I'm getting married for real and my husband want to adopt the polygamy policy too, I'll kick his ever loving ass out of my sight.

9. I get bored easily which makes me lazy...

++saykoji89++
++tomorrow got TAX finals++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

i have to lol so much of ur i adopt polygamy so much~

Sayko said...

what...
it's true what.