THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Of Being Awake Late Night


Ooooohhhhh..... Scary right? Well, not really. Right now I'm in the middle of renovating my blog (*sigh* again~). I decide to be a little more mature than I actually am and that, my friend takes a lot of self control.


When I was picking the current background pic for my blog, I came across this picture. I mean, it takes me a lot of willpower to say no to Naruto. God, the picture is so breathtaking... So because I didn't get to put the Naruto BG, I vented my anger into doing desktop icons of Sasuke and Naruto.




I never knew why on earth am I changing all this stuff anyways. I was HAPPY and CONTENT in my awesome world of ME! (Oh, and sometimes Kenji) Why am I changing I'll never know. I can't even seem to draw a decent Kenji anymore... *faceplams*

But whatever it is, I'm still gonna rant about anime and manga. If you don't like, don't read.

Have you ever read "Faster than a Kiss"? This is like the BEST shoujou manga I read this month! I really like Kazuma (Maa-kun) and his Super 's' personality. (If you don't know, S means sadistic, which is the opposite of M which means machoist) Lolz, he can even do a 's' long distance attack....

m(_ _)m

Seriously people, it's 2.24 a.m in my country and I feel like shit after 3 hours of brain cramming. So, just ignore all the crap I've been spewing.

++saykoji89++
++Hetalia 32 is so loved. Love Iggy and America-kun++
:iconchibiamericaplz::iconchibienglandplz::iconchibifranceplz::iconchibichinaplz::iconchibirussiaplz:
:iconchibijapanplz::iconchibigermanyplz::iconchibinitalyplz:

0 comments: