THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh the horror!

Ok, I know now it's not a goo time to write this kind of stuff, (It's 1.19 a.m here) but I just watched paranormal activity (streaming movie, not downloaded). And I kinda thought of my own paranormal activity that happens around me. Laling said, ghost are my friends, that's why they like to be around me... I don't care if they are around me or anything, but please don't show themselves...
Let's see, I know I can see weird stuff ever since I was small... Nothing that is truly obvious or anything, just at the corner of the eye... I'll divide the incidents to 3 categories. 1st are the ones that happened when I was in primary school (age 7 to 12), the ones that happened when I was in secondary school (age 13 to 17) and the ones that happened after I finished schooling.
----------------------------------
Primary School
-----------------------------------
When I was in primary school, I had this friend named Joshua. He said he could see ghosts. He also said that anyone who is close to someone who can see ghost, can also see them. I used to laugh at that until I see it with my own eyes.
Nothing really happens when I was in standard 1, but when I was in standard 2, there was this one evening where it was raining cats and dogs. My class were divided and joined the other classes for the day since my class teacher was absent. Luck has it that I got 2 Wira (which was on the ground floor and I was in 2 Saga which is located on the 3rd floor) The class had finished late and us students from 2 Saga still have to go back to our class to take our bags. Just as I reached the top floor, there was this loud crack of lightning and I saw my classmates (who went to the class earlier) running out of the class screaming "ada hantu, ada hantu" (there's ghost, there's ghost). I tried to make myself brave and just headed into the class to grab my bag since I know my mom would kill me if I leave it at school and go running for my life. I never did saw the ghost actually, but I know half of my classmates left their schoolbags overnight that day, being too scared to take it.
Then there was in standard 3. This is a really weird incident. There was a carnival in our school about road safety. Me and Joshua were hanging out together exploring the school when everybody else were having fun. Then, we saw it. a flying bird's nest. No, I'm sure that it was a bird's nest, not a bird since Joshua saw the exact same thing. When we told Andy, we wouldn't believe us, so we told the teachers. The teachers just told us to keep our mouth shut.
There was also this incident when I was in standard 6. Personally I think this is the scariest incident in my primary school period. Me, Joshua and a few other classmates were telling ghost stories (actually it started with us telling dirty jokes but it became us telling ghost stories) at the back of the class. While Joshua was telling his story, I felt someone touch me from behind, so I screamed. Here's the funny thing, people thought I was scared but actually it the story itself wasn't scary. I mean he just started his story. Second thing is, there was no one, and I mean no one behind me. Behind me was a wall.
A few days after that, when our class had extra classes (in a different classroom) we were having fun chatting when I saw at the corner of my eye. Someone just went into the electrical room. I silently told Joshua about it, and he noticed it too so we were really quiet. Here's the thing, when I was young, I was really talkative. So when I went quiet, people know something was wrong. Eventually the word got out that Joshua and I saw someone went into the room when the door is only ajar, not enough space for someone to slip into it. The question is, how do someone went into the room, without anyone noticing and without pushing the door open? But that incident ended up with my friends taking a dare on who was brave enough to go in and what not.
---------------------------------
I'll continue the other 2 categories later...
++saykoji89++
++my eyes feel heavy and yet I'm not sleepy++

0 comments: