THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Accepted!


Ever watch the movie Accepted before? Well, I'm just glad that I don't have to go through the same thing as the main character. I just got accepted!

Yesterday, when I first got the letter from the university I applied I was quite disappointed. All I got back from them was a booklet and a CD. I didn't apply for a CD that tells me that the university is like. I read all that on the university's site.

Today, another letter came. It was the acceptance letter and lots of other stuff that I need to fill in. What is most important is the acceptance letter~


Yes, for those who didn't know, I'm applying for a foundation. Foundation takes a hell less time to complete than a diploma. I need less time because apparently I have wasted the last 3 years of my life in accountancy which I failed miserably. No, actually I didn't fail the course but my results are nothing to brag home about. Besides, I can never see myself in accounting. To be an accountant, you need to be organized and all that. I am way far from organized. Don't believe me? Ask my mom. She always, ALWAYS tells me to clean my room.

Not that I'm saying to be a creative multimedia-er you have to be sloppy. It's just that the course is much more lenient than other subjects since creativity is a thing you have to explore.

See, now I' ranting due to a much happy thing. Oh, and to be honest, while I'm writing this, I have the most boring face ever. This is just how my face is when I type. Actually deep down I'm really happy~ Thanks M University for accepting me~~~~

++saykoji89++
++ ecstatic ++

2 comments:

dark choco said...

salam..
whichever M uni it is..congratz girl!
nice one u've got there..
mncurah2 ah bakat ko nti..^^

Sayko said...

ah, thanks a lot~~dr dulu mmg nak ambik course ni, tapi baru dapat green light dari parents~
Thanks again~