THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Really!

This has been the last straw! I know spam SMS has come and go but this is the absolute shit. I mean what the hell is this??

Here I am, watching a marathon on Scrubs when suddenly I get a message from, I don't know, some bitch I guess, which I ignored. Here's the thing, I ignored the message, and he/she sent me a picture of a pussy. No, dumbass, not those pussy cats, it's pussy as in vagina. Why the hell would he/she do that?

This will sound totally crude but I really don't give a fuck right now. Why would someone sent me a picture of a pussy? A hairy one if I might add. No, really, it's really hairy. If they were to sent me a picture of a dick, I don't really mind. But, rest assured if I get a picture of a dick on my phone, I'd totally bitch here too, but less bitching then this.

I'm gonna assume that this picture just came from someone instead of a spam machine.

Why on earth that woman these days are getting so desperate about? Scarred that all the guys will eventually turn into gays, so you're gonna show them what a pussy is like and how they're missing out on it? Get real. URGH!!!!! Totally ruined my Scrubs Marathon moment!!

++saykoji89++
++To all those sex sms spammers, fuck you++

1 comments:

Hazrey said...

they are NOT desperate lah. That is a teaser for the brand new shaver with shock resistant!! marketing tuuuuu