THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello's and Goodbyes

So, after one semester of practically doing nothing, I'll be registering for a new course in a local university on the 29th of May 2011. For those who didn't know, I have switched my major from Accountancy to Creative Multimedia. And it's not even in the same university. I'm going into a private university since there are not many public universities that offers graphic design. Most of them offers Arts in general.

But before I register into my new course, I will be graduating from my diploma in Accountancy on 19th May. The convocation is on that day and that will be the last time I'll see all of my friends from the accountancy class.

So, it's hello soon to be new friends in creative multimedia class, and goodbye friends from accountancy class. It's so much fun meeting you guys and I hope we will someday meet again soon. All the best to all of you and good luck in life, okay? Although it might sound cheesy and somewhat, but I was really glad I met you guys and thank you for helping me get through the hellish accountancy course. No, seriously, thank you....

++saykoji89++
++Really hope you guys can read this++

0 comments: