THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I hate you the I love you

I'd like to run away from you
But if I were to leave you I would die
I'd like to break the chains you put around me
And yet I'll never try

No matter what you do you drive me crazy
I'd rather be alone
But then I know my life would be so empty
As soon as you were gone

Oh internet why you drive me up the walls?
But if you dare take it away from me, I'll cut your balls.

Okay, not so politically correct but yeah. I love the net so much that I'm starting to hate it. But I'll go mad without a day on the net. I'm being so cheesy but who cares. Not me~ Oh, and the first 2 verse was from the song I love you then I hate you by Celine Deon and Paparoti? Pavarotti? Parapotti? I don't know what his name is but he sang in the opera... I think....

The crude verse was from yours truly. Watching Shane's videos has poison my minds and I feel like cussing, bitch. But that would be so unethical of me... *cute, huge blinking eyes* Fuck it, who cares. I like cussing anyways.

Oh oh, and I can't believe this. Some media people from, I don't know, west, (not naming countries here) claimed that Akanishi Jin (yes, the former KAT-TUN member) called BoA (the sexy korean/japanese lady) "A ho" when actually he said Aho (stupid in Japanese). Dude, you can't blame them. they're media peeps and they need something to make news. Besides, I believe the correct romaji for it would be "ahou". Moral here: Don't be a douchebag and assume everything.

++saykoji89++
++I'll try to have a schedule in posting up my entries++

0 comments: