THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh the horror! Part 2

--------------------------
Secondary School Period
---------------------------

During this period is probably where I have experienced a lot, and I do mean a lot of hauntings. That's because first, I go to boarding school and everybody knows that every boarding school is haunted. And second, my school was conveniently located between a beach and some unknown jungle.

Here's a new information for you guys, I go to 2 different boarding school because I got kicked out of the first one. No! That's a lie. I go to different boarding school because my family had to move so they decided I should switch boarding schools too so I'd be closer to them. Oh, and another thing, here in Malaysia, going to boarding school is like getting an honour since your UPSR results are excellent, and not everybody get to enter it. It's not like one of those posh elite boarding school for the extremely gifted nor is it like the schools you send your kids to when they are undisciplined. I'm totally honest when I say my school was shitty. But that's not the point.

My 1st boarding school was in a rural area. Seriously rural at that time. Now, the place has been developed and there are more communities there, not like my time there. It was a newly built school in the middle of nowhere. Such a creepy thing I tell you. Not much incidents here anyway but there is a story where I found it quite funny.

First up is the funny story. I am, what you call a horror freak. I like watching horror films. I like horror stories and everything horror. One night I had a really, really terrible allergy attack since I ate prawns earlier during the day. My face was so bloated, I can't tell the temperature around me and basically I was uncomfortable but I was conscious throughout the whole thing. My friends got panic and decided to read the holy rites around me. Although it doesn't help the allergy go away, but it does help me go to sleep through the uncomfortable thing. Next morning, I went to the hospital, got a shot and everything was a-okay again (and I swore of prawns). The funny thing about this whole experience was a friend told me I became like that because I was possessed because I like all this horror things. How close-minded can you get? It was obviously an allergy attack and how the hell does someone's face get so bloated from being possessed? BUT, it's just my opinion. Probably after I fell asleep, they saw a different thing? Who knows?

Then there's the incident when I just switched boarding school. This is seriously creepy. It was about a week I think, after I started switching schools. That night I really really can't sleep. Since I was a late addition to the dorm, I got an upper bunker. Those days, I really hate the upper bunkers. Now not so much. Anyways, since I was on top, I can see whatever happens around the room. While I was looking around, there was something that captured my attention. A friend's locker. It opened by itself really creepily. At first I thought it was the wind or something. But then, it closed by itself. Open and close. Open and close. It was mesmerizing until I noticed something. If it was the wind, why is the curtains static? When I noticed something was off, I turned the other way. I saw a woman in white passed by the corridor really quickly. Now I'm scared. So I did what any sane people would do. Cover my whole body under a blanket. Obviously, the 'thing' was not satisfied with my reaction, so it shook my bed. It friggin' shook my bed. Since I was too scared, I let the bed shook. I don't know when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, it's already in the morning... Call me lucky I didn't get the lower bunker because the person in the under bunker apparently saw what shook the bed, and let's just say, it's not pretty.


Then, there was the incident that happened at home. This made me swore off to listening the same song over and over again. It was when I was 16, my Grandma brought me a new discman for getting excellent results in my PMR. The present got my overly excited because I seriously think my Grandma is an esper since I just brought my first two CD's. (yeah, dumb me for buying a CD without a CD player. But apparently, the Japanese didn't make any cassettes). On the CD, (if you want to know, it's the Gensoumaden Saiyuki Image Album) there's this one song titled 'Bitter Fruits' by Ryousuke Neriki. I was the type of person that if I like one song, I'll put it on repeat. So, my cd player was playing the song again and again and again. That was until this one fateful night. I was about to go to sleep with my CD player on. There was nothing different at first. Then I realized something. The singer's voice is getting deeper. It was as if the battery was running out. I checked the battery bar, and it shows the battery is full. Then it hit me. If a CD player ran out on battery, it will just turn off. I tried to turn off the CD Player but unfortunately for me, even when it's turned off, I can still hear the song being sang in the most horrifying way possible. Even when I know it's not the CD player, I was still trying to shut it off with the CD Player. I turned it off, took out the battery and flung the devices about 10 feet away from me and I still heard the singing. So that night, that ghostly singing became my lullaby since I went to sleep with it still singing.

Another major episode was when I was 17. And this is by far, the scariest and so far, nothing could top this incident. I like to draw. I will draw at whatever time I feel like drawing. Make it midnight, dawn or dusk. If I feel like drawing, I will draw. My usual style of drawing has always been manga style. The others aren't exactly my forte. One night, I tried to draw a picture of my friend. I tried drawing a portrait. As I was drawing, I felt something really wrong with the picture. I was taking time to figure out what's wrong. Was it the eyes? I tried repairing the eyes but that wasn't it. I tried to redraw the nose too but that was not the problem. The real problem was the smile. Yes, the smile. So I erased the mouth and trying quite a few times. After trying for quite sometime, I felt like it was complete. But obviously, it's not. That was not my friend's smile. It was sinister. Evil. It had my friend's face, but yet, it's not my friend. I was staring at it when suddenly there was a blackout. You see, when you are staring at something so evil and suddenly it became dark, you will feel what I feel. I felt like that sinister thing had pulled my soul away. For the first time in my entire fucking life, I was so fringgin' scared that my knees were literally shaking. I couldn't stand up. I crawled my way out of the door and sat in the hallway, getting away from that thing. Even with the lights back on, I didn't go back to sleeping in the room. I slept in the living room. (I was at my aunt's place at the time). When morning arrives, I went into the room, flipped the picture upside down and threw it in the garbage can. I never had a second glanced towards the picture again. And since then, I had this fear of portraits.

So that's basically a few incidents that happens when I was in the Secondary School period. There are some minor incidents that wasn't a memorable as above. Like the time when I saw a figure up in the trees when we had our OBH (Operasi Burung Hantu), or the time where I heard someone was cleaning the drain at 2 in the morning. Basically, my experience in school were mostly 'hearing' stuff. I didn't exactly 'see' anything.

Oh, and if you are currently studying in SMSL, please be noted that the Form 4 study room in Aspuri (the second room from the back, on the ground floor of the first block where the raudah is) is haunted. Don't stay up too late in that room, okay?

And sis, if you're reading this, there was this one night when I was in form 5, I got too scared. I went to your room and slept there. You were asleep at that time and I went back to my room in the wee morning when you were still asleep. So, if you ever noticed someone sleeping on the floor next to your bed at that time, it was me. So, next time don't forget to lock the doors, okay?

++saykoji89 ++
++The next and final part++

1 comments:

Starwy said...

i dont remember it at all.u should've wake me up, you know.. :O

I think u told me the one about ur CD player.. whenever im alone and scared, i never ever play any song from my hp or my laptop.. >.< or video or anything!