THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tags

As you know, I always label my entries. Here are the description of the tags that I used most.

DIARY
These are the entries where I rant and vent a lot. Mostly about random stuff. If you are attempting to know me better, the entries labelled "diary" is what you should read.


PHOTO
Here, I just post any photos that I find interesting. The photos are usually not mine and these entries are usually tagged together with "diary"


PHOTO ENTRIES
This is where the photo is usually my main topic of the rant for the day. I might go somewhat out of topic by the end of the post, but the photo is the main ranting case? I don't know. My English is horrible.


ARTWORK
Should I explain any further? This is what I tag my post with when I randomly decide to post my artwork on the blog. Take notice, that what I post under this label is my own artwork, unless I put a description saying it wasn't mine.


VIDEO
When I'm in the mood, I'll post up videos that I like. Otherwise, I think posting videos are a pain since they take time to upload. That's why now I use youtube embed videos. Way easier but I still think they're a pain.


And, I would also like to put in a new label called "ETC". This label is for the entries which I think don't fall under any of the categories above.

++saykoji89++
++should I try vloging as well?++

0 comments: