THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fanfics+Me= A very happy fangirl

I was reading and rereading a few sasunaru fanfics today, (i posted one for you to read on facebook, laling, but fb was being a bitch and didn't published my wall) and these are some of the fanfics I'd like to share with you people.

Oh, and a notice in advance, I like to read M-rated (M means mature) and angsty fics. I'm an emo bitch. Pervy sometimes, but totally emo. That's why I like those kinds of broody character like Sasuke.

So, the fic list~

I'll share this for now, but just to tell you that not all of the above have explicit contents. I'm in a losing battle in retaining my innocence, but I still have some left.

2 comments:

chepazana said...

u gonna lost it anyway. yaoi basically raped my innocence pretty much. but hey, when circumstances call for it, I can act lyke one. me are the best drama queen.huhhuhuhuhuhuhu

Sayko said...

i still try to refrain myself from losing it all laling... Tho you might be the best drama queen, I am not too far behind you. walaupun i x boleh rampas gelaran tu dari you~