THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Afraid...

When I think about it, there are a lot of things that I am afraid of.... Seriously. And most of it, you can bet that it somewhat relates to ghost and paranormal stuff. Here's a list of things that some of it you might think, "Why the hell is she afraid of this normal day-to-day things". But I am really afraid of it. Especially during the night.


  • Mirrors
  • Portraits
  • Songs playing on the radio
  • Playground
  • Open and empty space
  • Alleyways
  • Late-night movies
  • Toilets in the cinema (especially if you have to go during the movie, not after)
  • Toilets in general
  • Cockroaches
  • Under the bed
  • Posters
  • Banana plant
  • Dark places
  • Creepy sounds that my ears always seem to pick up after I close my eyes.
  • Death
  • Graveyard
  • Empty mosque
  • School
  • Empty buildings
  • Hospitals
  • and many more...
I am really paranoid of most on the stuff on the list, especially mirrors and portraits. I might even cry if you insist on giving me those stuff.

++saykoji89++
++I have a sunflower plant++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

all this stuff memang menakutkan.and if i sleep i need a source of light. coz i'm a chicken and things r running wild in my brain.hmmph.even my rummate pon taw i x suke mirror so she gave me the side that the mirror won't reflect on it.

Sayko said...

ooohh... I memang totally ada masalah with mirrors~ It totally scared the shit out of me~~