THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Me? Boy?

It's not the first time that I heard this... Be it from my real friends or virtual friends. People keep saying that I act like a boy.

Although I can't deny it, but having to hear it so many times is kinda annoying. For those who didn't know, well yeah, I'm a girl. Shocker that. To be honest, I don't act much like a girl. Since me and my older brother are not that far apart in our age, he kinda became my role model in growing up. It doesn't help either that in the neighbourhood that I grew up in, most of my peers are guys.

I'm happy to be the way I am actually. But get one thing straight. Although I'm boyish, I still like guys. A totally straight person. *deadseriousface*

With me being totally random, I like playing maple story more these days. I like my dual blade chara. And yeah, it's a girl chara. But somehow, when I make it wear a blue Qi Pao, it looks like Sasuke in a skirt. I knew I should have put in that hair style....

++saykoji89++
++lol++

p/s: sorry no pics.. so lazy~

0 comments: