THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm high~~~

For I say anything more, I need to let you know this. I am someone who indulges all things angsty. If asked, angst is my favourite genre. I like angsty songs, angsty fics and angsty manga. You might also say that I'm an emo bitch, and I would glady smile to your face and say "Thank you".

Now that we have cleared that up, I have found the most awesome angst manga!! It's really twisted and angsty and full of uncertainties and oh, did I say it was angsty? It's the most awesome angst manga ever and I wonder why have I never read it before. Oh, because it was never mentioned it the summary that it would be angsty.

Wanna know what I'm talking about? Try reading Pandora Hearts. I love the main character, Oz Vessalius. He's so freaking cute but he has this angsty past (which I totally love). Fuck that, almost every character is that story has an angsty past. That includes the main female character Alice, also known as the Bloodied Black Rabbit. (Don't you just love that name?)

Let's just say the story is something like a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. Oh, and Break is so cute... He's the most awesome Mr. Mad Hatter. Throw away that pirate-turned-mad-hatter, Johnny Depp. Xerxes Break is way better. Here are a few images that might or might not convince you to read the manga. But if you don't even wanna try reading it, It's your loss~~~

Pandora Hearts main characters, from left: Oz, Alice and seaweed hair, I mean Gilbert.


How could you not love Oz with those eyes~ Those eyes that can make you melt~

Oh, here's Cheshire for you. Totally adorable~

More Oz for your pleasure~ The other reason why I like this manga is because of the clothes. It's so Old English style and I'm so into it~

Here's the totally insane but can be super cool if he wants too, Break.



++saykoji89++
++I also like the Cheshire Cat++

0 comments: