THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 3, 2011

Orientation

Hey, didn't post for more that a week. Well, there's 2 great reasons for that. One is I was busy with my orientation week, two, I have no net.

As for the Orientation week, it was fucking AWESOME!!! The first few days was kinda hellish. Seriously. I didn't even eat the first few days. Whenever I see food, I feel like puking. I had to sleep really really late and wake up really REALLY early. Let's just say I'm surprised I'm not nuts yet.

But later it got fun. Seriously fun. No, scratch that, it was AWESOME!!!! The OC's (orientation committee) was really helpful and fun. The MC in the hall, which goes by the name OC Danny was a lot of fun too, although he retold Russell Peters jokes a lot, but still awesome. It must be hard for him to make us smile all the time after a fucking boring speech or after getting scold by the DM (discipline masters).

The DM's is another whole new story. Let's just say, on the second day, I figured out that the DM's are just plain acting. First, I got a peak of the Head DM smiling. Dude, seriously blowing your cover. Second, once I was late to arrive, the DM didn't punish me, yet she talk to me in kinda like a big sister way. And third, I saw something that only what few others notices... My roommate totally agrees with me on this one but I'm not gonna tell you guys. Laling, you already know since I sent you pictures. Live with it. If you want more, come hang out at my place.

In short, Orientation week was awesome. Lotsa fun, although I did miss most of the cultural night since my groupmate had to go to the hospital due to emergency. The closing night was a hell lot of fun too. My faculty, as the dean said it, is weird and fun but we are a SERIOUS faculty. Pfft, yeah right. Seriously fun you mean. Anyway, enjoying my weekends and my brother is treating us to a movie tomorrow. Have fun guys~

++saykoji89++
++I wanna be an OC for the next session++

0 comments: