THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Orientation Photos..

OCs having fun for the last time



Mimicing DM Taseen

Forgot what all this is about... +____+

DM Shah mimicking DM Taseen, while DM Taseen just look on. DM Shah, you also the same de.. No need to mimic other people.
Again with the mimic

DM Shah and OC Punes? Not too sure...

OC Yousef and OC Danny making a heart(?) shape

Ok guys, look cool~



DM Shah keeping peace and punctuality among freshies.

Smile for the camera OCs...


1st things 1st, I didn't take any of these pictures, so I'm gonna credit the Owners here, especially OC Ck for the awesome pictures. It's not that I haven't take any pictures of my own... It's just it's all the in bloody phone with no cable... You can so totally see who is the most popular OC here (ps: I didn't take the pictures). But my fave OC has to be OC Danny, the emcee for the whole gig. He's totally awesome. But I have to admit, in my phone there are more pictures of DM Shah, since I can take he's picture with clearer view than OC Danny. Someday I'll post my own photos here...

++saykoji89++
++Hey, i think i took more pictures than this...++

0 comments: