THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 6, 2011

First Day

First day of collage is coming to an end, and all I can say is that I better study hard to make this damn worth it. I can't say I regretted entering a private collage because honestly I'm not. But I'm gonna have to do better than what I have achieved so far, to make everything worth while.

Today's classes were all introductory classes, nothing much. But I'm honestly afraid of the VRC class because it's more of a fine arts class and I'm no good in fine arts. But hey, that's why I'm here right. I'm learning and polishing my skills at the same time.

Oh, and after this I think I'm gonna have to reduce my stalking and breeding habit since I have no clue on how to connect to the "super insanely fast" net, so I have to settle for this average (more like below average) net speed. Well, slow net is better than no net at all.

First day went oh so well, so let's see what the second day has installed for us tomorrow.

++saykoji89++
++fallacies has just made my day++

0 comments: