THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh DSLR...

For my photography class, I had to buy a DSLR last weekend. I played around with it for a few times and concluded that that thing is fucking complicated and expensive for no reason. But yesterday, during class, my lecturer showed us a video on National Geographic photographers. Their job is difficult and tough but yet so rewarding. It almost made me feel like I wanna be a photographer, but I immediately remembered my ambition.

At the end of the class, the lecturer told us to bring our cameras and tripods to class next week as he would be teaching us on how to operate the damn thing. At first I kinda panicked since, well, we bought a small tripod. The height of that thing was kinda up to my knees. It was a midget!! I seriously thought that we've bought the wrong tripod, and I was kinda devastated. How was I to explain this to my brother. I could just go up to him and say,

"Abang, we bought the wrong tripod. I need a new one."

If, I said that, I'm sure my brother would beat me up half dead and blame me for not checking it earlier. (although he was the one who made the choice) But after having another look at it, I found out that the tripod's legs are retractable. Damn. I'm lucky I didn't jump the gun and straight away call my brother for a new tripod, or else I'd be needing a new head.

Anyway, I'm still trying to feel love with the new camera and trying to flirt with it. Oh, and my friends find it weird that I flirt with my laptop. Is it weird? Idk, coz I've been doing it for quite sometime now... But all I do know that it's effective especially if a program crashed or something.

++saykoji89++
++I have the feeling that this entry is a cliffie++

2 comments:

Shahir said...

all tripods have retractable legs la dumdum~ except if u by the small less expensive one

Sayko said...

mne la org taw... ade je tripod yg x de retractable legs... yg harga dye rm1000 lebih tu. jgn kate x de sbb kte da tgk sendiri...