THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Journal meme

A - AVAILABLE: Yup, totally

B - BIRTHDAY: 14-02-1989

C - CRUSHING ON: No one at the moment

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Caramel Tea~

E - EASIEST PERSONS TO TALK TO: Laling~~~~

F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Perfect by KAT-TUN and Eternal by Akanishi Jin

I - IN LOVE WITH: My Lappie

J - JUGGLED: My schedule

K - KILLED SOMEONE: In games~

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 12 Hours? From Subang to Kelantan

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: CARAMEL~~~

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 not including myself

O - ONE WISH: To work with PIERO Studios

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My brother =___________="

R - REASON TO SMILE: Yaoi, babeh. I have nice imaginations~

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Hitomi no Screen by Hey!Say!Jump

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Not telling you this....

V - VEGETABLE(S):Ughhh~

W - WORST HABIT: Wasting...

(¬3¬)

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: Before going to MMU

Y - YOYOS ARE: Stupid.

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Your favorite number: 2

What color do you wear most: Black and Blue

Least favorite color: PINK...

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

What are you listening to: Song playing on my lappie

Are you happy with your life right now: Okay la....

What is your favorite class in school: English?

Who are your best friends: Kaizu n Kyoko

Are you outgoing: When I'm in the mood

Favorite pair of shoes: Sneakers

Can you dance:Not even if my life depends on it...

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: YESSSS~

Can you whistle: Yup~

Cross your eyes: I used to...

Walk with your toes curled: I can but why should I?

Do you believe there is life on other planets: Probably?

Do you believe in miracles: Idk...

Do you believe in magic: ....wtf?

Love at first sight: No such thing.

Do you believe in Satan: I believe there's Satan but I don't believe in him/it/whatever.

Do you believe in Santa: The round, fat old guy? NO!

Do you know how to swim: .... no? A little? Idk...... OTZ

Do you like roller coasters: Do birds fly?

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: Well in Fear Factor they once ask the contestant to eat Durian... So, probably..

Have you ever been on a plane: million times...I wanna ride them again~~~

Have you ever asked someone out?: So often that I lost count..

Have you ever been to the ocean?: Billions of times~

Have you ever painted your nails: Totally~ *giggle like some bitch*

Last color: Black~

THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside: Bloody hot...

What radio station do you listen to: Pelangi FM (Radio Brunei)

What was the last restaurant you ate at: Dominos Pizza?

What was the last thing you bought:FOOOODDD~

What was the last thing on TV you watched:I can't remember.... Long time never watch tv dee... orz

THE WHOS:

Who was the last person you took a picture of: my cousin

Who was the last person you said I love you to: My grandma

CRYING SECTION:

=

Ever really cried your heart out: Yes

Ever cried yourself to sleep: Yes... orz

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: No...

Ever cried over the opposite sex: Yes. When Itachi died... When Jin left KT

Do you cry when you get an injury: Depends on how much it hurts...

Certain songs that make you cry: Utsukushii Namae and Eternal

HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person?: Probably?

LOOK AT ME:

What is your current hair color: Black?

What is your eye color: Dark Brown

What is your skin color: Typical Malaysian skin color

CURRENTLY WEARING:

What shirt are you wearing:The t-shirt I got from the Treasure Hunt

Pants: Some sleep pants

Shoes: None...

Necklaces: Not wearing any...

Underwear: ......

IN A BOY/GIRL:

Favorite eye color: Green/Hazel

Short or long hair: Not too long and not too short

Height: 180-ish?

HAVE YOU EVER:

Been to jail: In monopoly....

Mooned someone: Idk what is this... SKIP~

Thought about suicide: Too often...

Laughed so hard you cried: Yes...

Cried in school: Yup...

Thrown up in a store: Yes, when I was smaller...

Wanted to be a model: F*** NO.

Seen a dead body: Yup~

Been on drugs: Medicational drugs?

Gone skinny dipping: Pfft... no.

THIS OR THAT :

Pepsi or Coke: Coke~

McDonald's or Burger King: McD.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla all the way~

Strawberries or Blueberries: I hate berries....

Meat or Veggies: Meat~

TV or Movie: None. I prefer my lappie~

Guitar or Drums: Both?

Adidas or Nike:Adidas~

Chinese or Mexican: Japanese~

0 comments: