THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Like Insomnia~

Remember that song? It has 2 versions actually, one is by Craig David and the other is the cover sang by Wheesung, a Korean singer. To be honest, I prefer Wheesung's version so much better.

Back to the topic, this is the 3rd night in a row that I'm still not sleeping even when it's almost 4 a.m!!! Something tells me that I need to stop my evening naps. But today I didn't even have my evening naps and yet, still not sleepy...

Oh, and based on whatever stories I heard from my relatives about me during my childhood days, I have concluded that I might have ADHD or also known as Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. That will pretty much explain everything including the Bipolar.

More info on ADHD ---> here

More info on Bipolar ---> here

++saykoji89++
++No, seriously I have Bipolar++

0 comments: