THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Weekend

...I gave you my heart, and the very next day you gave it away....

NOT!

A little act of randomness there. Well like the saying says, If it ain't random then it ain't me. (Who's saying is that anyway?) Randomness aside, I'm gonna tell you how my weekend was like, whether you like it or not. If you have the sudden urgency to go somewhere else, by all means go. I'm not stopping you. Continue reading if only you're sure you want to read all the mundane thing I did.

So, basically, last weekend was my day out with my siblings. I forgot how fun it was just hang out with the three of us (even though they were being such ass for making fun of me). I kinda miss that. We went to buy my awesomely expensive camera (which till now I haven't got a clue how to fully function it.) and watch a couple of movies. Oh, my older brother also plans to buy a new car. You know what, go for it. Go buy the car of your dreams. Then you can be my driver~ hehehe... (^w^)

Also, I managed to finally get to finish up the 1st CD of FF9. Not that I haven't finish it before, it's just that I was replaying the whole FF series and I kinda abandon the game once I entered collage. pfftt... Typical me.


Oh, and I also want to go watch Harry Potter 7 Part 2 with laling and Kyoko. To be totally honest, I am not such a big fan of the Harry Potter movies. It totally spoils the book. But what makes me wanna go watch the last HP series is the appearance of the next generation. Kya~~ Totally falling head over heals for Al and Scorp. Speaking of which, JK Rowling is up for another project but it's not a new book on Harry Potter itself. It is said to be extra cutscenes from the book. I hope it's the adventures of the next gen battling up the mortal enemies of all teenagers, school, parents and relationship. Now, that'd be awesome to read.

Pottermore.com front webpage.

And see the awesome youtube countdown here

++saykoji89++
++I'm bored++

0 comments: