THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 29, 2011

5 Totally random facts about me

1. Pillows are my best friend on the bed.
I can never have too many pillows for sleeping, trust me. I like to make a fort with those pillows and sleep in it, it'll become my personal nest. The rationality? When I was young I got to sleep on a queen size bed all by myself and I am a scared-y cat. So the rationality of having so many pillows around me when I sleep is that when I bumped into something on the bed in the middle of the night, I'll automatically think it's my pillow when it might not be.... *shudder*

2. When I smile my eyes are closed
Pfft... So totally not true. It appears as closed but it's totally open. My cheekbones are high so it covers my eyes when I smile.

3. I hate cooked fruits.
Yup, totally hate it. I hate fruitcakes, jams and all other sort of cooked fruits. Especially if it's cooked with rice. Dude, that is so wrong. Like there was this restaurant who cooked it's fried rice with apple. That is just.... speechless. I have no qualms about fruits, but I hate cooked fruits. I believe fruits are to be eaten fresh. Cooking them would totally spoil the taste.

4. I'm love dead bodies
I killed someone before. Okay, no actually.But I do love reading about all things like crimes and murders. Heck, Jack the Ripper is my idol. I love watching crime and investigation, and the more gruesome the crime scene is the more I love it. When I was young I wanted to be a coroner, but I never pursue it. Probably it's because I'll be demented or something.

5. Advertisement Jingles are loved.
I love the songs that people use for advertisement so much that I like to sing it to the top of my lungs when the Advert is on. When I was small I can remember almost all of the advert songs, but now not so much since I watch TV less and less. But I still love Advert jingles that I do watch, and everytime I hear the Ad showing, I'll start singing and annoy everyone around me.

++saykoji89++
++Hey, I'm random++

0 comments: