THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 2, 2009

You So Have To Agree With Me

Gawd, Bonds is the best movie ever, don't you agree so, Kaizu? Wanna yell, and scream, and cry NOW? Uh, have the sudden urge to do a fangirl scream. I bet you were smirking the whole time you were watching that movie. I like when the final battle ends. Daddy look at papa falling from a far and turns around, pakai balik baju and walks away. So like daddy. Owh, btw, I already download it from megaupload and I don't have to buy a DVD. Aaannndddd.... It's out on you tube. LOL. Go figure.


P/S: I also knew that you were cursing the production studio for making such a movie with lots of implications.


++saykoji89++
++doing a fangirl scream++

3 comments:

chepazana said...

u dwnload it???figure..

n d dvd sub shucks so much dat i had to go chanting dis is papa n daddy.ignore that stupid word....

weyh spprt r original...aiya

Sayko said...

y? u buy d pirated one ke? I just thought of going out to buy it. so do you think I should buy or not?

chepazana said...

aiyah....better not lah.....sub nyer quality really shucks....unless u want to spprt original lah...i buy d ori one lah
siap ader lemabaga filem punyew cop taw..