THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

Orange Blue Sky

Last Sunday, I went for a trip to Morib Beach with my parents. I was bored of being at home, so I followed them. The trip to was nothing much. I kinda slept the whole way there. But what I saw on the trip back amaze me. I kinda thank God for letting me watch such a beautiful scenery. Yup, you guessed it, it was dusk and the sky was all orange and blue. (Think hard sasunaru fans) I was like, "OH, my GOD!!! This has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" I'll post pictures, but I don't think the pictures are as beautiful as the colors I've seen in the sky.

This was a sunset on the way back to Penang. Can't really see the blue and orange together.


This was what I meant by the power of the Almighty. The two colors seems so perfect for each other.


Here is another pic to prove it.


I rest my case in this picture.


++saykoji89++
++I'm so in love with orange and blue++

0 comments: