THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

What should I be in the future?

I have been thinking a lot lately... What Profession should I be later in my days.... Should I become a manga-ka or a novelist. These are the two things I love and enjoy doing the most.

About drawing, I have been drawing ever since I could remember. I think it was 4. And I created my own character, Rockey Anderson at a mere age of 6. He was and still is my fave character. From Rockey to Kenji/Saykoji, I've seen improvement at each time I hold a pencil to draw. Drawing has been a hobby I keep close to my heart. Once, I described myself unable to live if there is no pencil and paper. Now, I can't live without my handphone and lappie. How things change. Fortunately, so does my drawings. Have you seen what I drew when I created Rockey? He was an elaborated version of a stickman. Kenji, no where near a stick but very close to be a bishie. Anyway, if I wanted to be a manga-ka, I have to deal with these so called lack of inspiration and procrastination. Manga-ka's have deadlines to meet and me? Deadline doesn't appear in my vocab. Ok, maybe it does when I have to hand in assignments, but other than that, NONE. I do everything at my pleasure. I'm not gonna be a good manga-ka this way.

How about a novelist? I've written a few of my story, which all have completely no ending, and left behind for a new novel ideas. So far, my novel/manga that is done to the very end, AND have a sequel is my "HISHIMOTO-TEKA DAIKIRAI!" which is in english, "I hate prince Hishimoto" I made this out of some research I've done on the imperial Japanese royalty. It's about a girl, Sachihata Hikaru, who was chosen as one of the 10 candidates for Prince Hishimoto's bride. The poor girl, wanted outs so she did every possible thing to quit, but ended up being punished instead. She also met Nomiya Kaoru there, which turns out to be Prince Hishimoto himself. Wonder what will happen to both of 'em? Hahaha... Wait till I released it in this blog. Anyway, the first chapter is already up in my Deviantart.

So which brings us to the main question.... Which one should I choose?

P/s---> Laling, accountancy IS NOT an option. It is a last minute plan in case the two above stunk.

pp/s---> Sorry, no pics this time. Too lazy to upload one.

++saykoji89++
++happily adding stuff to her deviantart account++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

laling..u make me wonder too..

u got kenji, i got no one..

u got ur manga, i got none o it..

u got ur story wif no ending, i got a story that i dunno how to end

procrastinate..we're on the same boat.

n u think i jump wif glee to be a nurse??

come to think o it, i'm the kind o person who don't really hav anything

same old, same old

on a happier note, y do i smell something fishy between young!nagato and young!yahiko...u read chap 446 right..

Sayko said...

Laling, look on the bright side,
At least you draw better that I do.

I have Kenji, you have kaizu. What's the diff?

What manga? What about your collections in "that" file. Don't think I don't remember about it.

Isn't no ending, and dunno how to end is the same thing?

Procrastinate, I cannot say anything...

I thought u r happy to be one. Remember rahman n mukhriz

what i have u have, only better. lolz.

really now. everytime, i call u, surely there is something new.

ah, i noe. something that can be found between every blond and raven. *smirk*