THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yeay!

Ah... Today I went to Kaizu's place to spend some quality time with her. Uh, problem is, I think I might add another item to the "what I blame Kaizu for" list. And the winning item is.... HETALIA. Yes, I know, I've grown to like it in some sort of way. Kaizu can have Arthur as long as I get Kiku. Why do I always go for the dark-haired type, and she goes for the blond. Never guessed why.... Anyhow, other than ogling the cute countries and suju (I laughrd till my cheeks hurts...) we kinda talked about stuff like people on DiL and the H1N1 virus("selsema lah, babi" is what my brother call it), which kinda takes up, I dunno, 10 minutes? Than it is back to the old conversation that-if-neither-one-of-us starts-about-it,-then-there-must-be-something-wrong type. (Ah, laling, you get what I meant. *wink**wink*) Anyway, today was fun, I don't have to do chores, I get to spend time with my friend and I got the vids for Hetalia. The thing is, I can't believe that not after 5 mins that me and Kaizu parted at the lift, we were messaging each other... Hmmm....


++saykoji89++
++enjoying my newfound Hetalia, kiku is mine BTW++

0 comments: