THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Friends

I seem to have dreams about my primary and secondary school friends these days. Especially a certain guy name Andy Lim. I really miss him. Me, Andy and Joshua used to hang around at school A LOT. They are my best buddies after Iqa and Syaz, and before Ann, Amaze and Nazz. I think they are my only male best friends. Hence, it's kinda hard to forget. Me and Joshua still keep in touch (sometimes), but Andy? I lost contact with him since the day he moved. I know he is in ss14 right now, but I wouldn't just go stalk his house and yell from the outside, "Andy! Do you still remember me?! Come out and play!" I must be crazy enough if I would go do that. I know he's gotten taller these few years, before this he was shorter than me. Really, Andy, if you are out there, reading this damn blog, contact me you bastard. Oh, I'm sorry. Bastard can only be used for daddy. I have to find you another nickname.

++saykoji89++
++getting rid of my guilty concience++

0 comments: