THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Newly Found Treasure Cove

I can't believe I have been missing out all these while. I found a new treasure cove for my sasunaru pic collection. And the pics there are not half bad... Where is this, you might wonder. Well just join the CR sasunaru fan club. Ahaha... I know... But I always get my sasunaru pics in photobucket and deviantart. Now I have a new place to search for.... And there is one quote from Naruto manga that makes me really think that sasu and naru are deeply in love. Not one actually. Maybe two or three or more. Anyway, I'll just post them all here.

"Our fists didn't have to meet for me to understand, but since that time we haven't spoken. We... how are we friends?" - Uzumaki Naruto

"Do you know, Naruto... that if both you and your opponent are first class ninja, you can read each other's minds when your fists meet. There is no need for words. I know you aren't naive, Naruto, so you can read the *true* mind? Can you read my mind!?" - Uchiha Sasuke
"Can you kill me calmly, Sasuke?" - Uzumaki Naruto


The images are from the CR sasunaru club. Nice right. And actually I found the quotes in a fanfic titled "Thicker Than Blood" and these are actually real quotes from the manga. All of them is at the Valley of the End arc. I don't remember the exact chapters. :3



++saykoji89++

++my bro just gave me a cold++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

read that thicker than blood already..she really have many points!! and luckily she taking out evidence from manga...i'm not fancying its anime..too much filler. and manga s more straight forward.

i'll go to cr if i hav the intntion to do so...my sasunaru nyer flame a bit kecik r nowaday..

Sayko said...

Yeah, I noe... but then, biar kecik janji still there. So, how's hetalia treating you?