THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chores in Exchange For a What?!

Yeah, the title came out funny. But, nonetheless, it is true. Today, I, Saykoji89, has totally lost it. I had done every known house chores to mankind. Vacuum the whole house, wash the dishes. set the clothes to dry, pick them up and folded them, mopped the whole house, wash the toilets, water the plants, clean my room (which is very rare), take out the trash and even washed my mum's car all so that I can spend a few hours of fun with my best friend. Yeah, I know just asking wouldn't get me there, so I decided to go extremely beyond me. My mom laughed at my guts, but she said she'll think about it. Ah, today has been the busiest day in my entire life. Busy, busy, busy....

In an unrelated story, today, I had the whole house to myself and what did I do? I fucking cleaned it. Usually, the longer amount of time I spend alone in the house, the more it is starting to look like a bachelor's pad. Not that I mind, but my parents did. So in short, today I was not completely myself. But I do enjoy watching Naruto, though. No one can disturb me from my 2 o clock date with cartoon network. (So, it's dubbed. Hell I care. As long as I get to watch anime, I'm good)

Owh, not forgetting, I've downloaded like 25 themes for my phone today. Various themes from Death note to all those cute stuff. And I sure like to get more of them. Hehehe... I also have added a new page element called "Where I download it from again?". Yeah, kinda long but it'll do. Ehehehe.... So, that's it for this post.

++saykoji89++
++damn tired. next time i'll try butt-kissing the not so tired way++

0 comments: