THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Can I get any one to believe me?


Naruto is ghetto-ish samurai style. Obviously cool!


Sasuke in cursed seal form looking at you cooly and with a sexy pose.


See these pics? Awesome right? The question is, can I get anyone to believe that I drew it? Probably not. These are the drawings of my favourite doujin artist Fuyumoe Makomo, a.k.a Piero. I scrambled her gallery just now and found wonders. Not only I found sasunaru, but there are others like Edward Elric from FMA, Hibari-senpai from Hitman reborn and more. I tell you, she is a true genius! (I hope I got the gender right. Don't really know what gender he/she is) Really wish that I could draw like her one day. Just looking at these makes me wanna draw as well. Really, although my skills are WWAAYYYYY worst than hers, but I'm gonna try till I succeed. Owh, and I think I need to put up a disclaimer here.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the drawings above and it belongs solely to Piero. I even think I took it illegally. What the heck, as long as I'm happy.

++saykoji89++
++dropping the MS Paint and getting a pencil instead++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

where do u get the access to piero's gallery???

no, don't tell me. i'm goin back to hostel

really.
no

Sayko said...

suit yourself...

whenever u want it, come to me