THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 10, 2009

All Alone Again

Well, with Kaizu returning to collage seems like I'm left alone again in the world wide web. No, really. Other than Kaizu, Kyoko doesn't seem like she going On9 anytime soon. She only comes once in a blue moon. Meaning: she rarely go online or rather that when she is online, I'm offline. You might been thinking, What about the other friends? My other friends don't work with me like these two do. That's why it takes me a long time to be friends and really trust them, but with Kaizu and Kyoko, from the first moment we talk, we are friends forever. Each one of us is unique in our very own special way, Kaizu who is mother of all obsession, Sayko mother of all things psychotic and Kyoko mother of terror. I have a feeling I am going to be bored in a very long time. No offense to my other friends. Besides Kaizu and Kyoko, I kinda miss a few of them too. Joshua, Andy, Hani, Faizatun, Ann, Nazz, Tasha, Hairul, Hafiz(uitm) and not forgetting Atiqah and Azhani, my two friends from matric. God, these girls are way fun to be with. All I can say is, the both of them can come up with very creative names for guys like strawberry and seposen. Contact with tiqah not long ago but long since I heard from Azhani. Not since I lost my phone. Yes, I lost my phone earlier this year. Anyway, if anybody reading this, ignore it. I'm just bored and out of my mind. Oh, and to mt friends who are wondering why am I posting in english, it's because I'm not good in Japanese. If not the blog would be in Japanese, not english. Joking. Because I just felt like doing this in english. All my earlier post (I think) is in Malay. Well, see ya.

++saykoji89++
++oh where, oh where has my little dog gone? Wait, I don't have a dog! Oh well++

3 comments:

SallyRawrr said...

Why is your comment area is in Japanese?
I'm having a hard time to understand it. lol.
Btw, miss you so much Saykoji!!!
hehe.
I lost my phone on February.
Azhani lost her phone TWICE!!!
Aimi lost her phone but she managed to get it back from the thief.
Looks like our circle of losing phone has completed. =p
Btw, do you have Facebook?
ADD ME!!!

Btw, This is TIQAH SALAMI!!!

Sayko said...

lolz, I dunno how to change it back. At first I thought it was cool to have it in Japanese, now it's just too troublesome. Miss you guys too and yeah, we have a circle of friends who lost their phones...

chepazana said...

y me mother o obsession???