THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OH NO!!!!

The whole world knows about the earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan recently. My condolence to all of them.. I know it seems bad but I have faith in the Japanese. To me, they seem like the strongest people. And believe me when I said that by the end of the year, you'll see Japan up and rising again.


however....


The recent earthquake has effected a lot of people I like and/or admire... So far we got news that JE artists are okay (though some of the idols lost their homes), UVERworld is okay, And so is Masashi Kishimoto, Akira Amano, Himaruya Hidekaz, Sugiyama Noriaki and etc etc. Hiro Mashima is injured but he's okay. (I guess there's likely no Fairy Tail this week).

But I haven't heard anything on Obata Takeshi a.k.a the mangaka for Death Note and Bakuman. So if any of you guys out there who knows anything about Obata, please tell me~~

++saykoji89++
++killing me softly++

0 comments: