THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 21, 2011

K-ON Addict

That's what I am... A K-ON addict.....



NOT!


Actually what I like about K-ON is their ending videos.

I love the poses they show there... Currently I'm attempting to draw 2 poses... I don't know when will I succeed, but yeah. Anyone who knows me will know what I want to draw when I see the vid.


Oh, and by the way, I'm not drawing girls. They are a pain in the ass difficult to draw. I need to get back on track with drawing Kenji. His hair is all messed up, and if he's alive which he is in my mind, he will keep bitching me about it...

Oh, and I'm into Glee too. Just a quite recent development. Ever since the "Furt" episode. Totally imagining Al and Scorp in my mind... *drool*

++saykoji89++
++I so love horses, stables and a certain blonde and bastard++

0 comments: