THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 3, 2011


Currently working on this right now... I spent more than 2 hours in the wee morning trying to figure out how to draw the hair. My imagination in drawing hairs are decreasing. There was a time where I can draw a character without hesitating on how to draw the hair..

And I do notice that my lines are kinda stiff. While it's true that I used a mouse instead of a tablet, but it's more obvious that I apparently need more practice. But it does seem better than my other failed attempts to draw using the photoshop.... orz

Noticed how I color in the eyes first? That is because I love drawing eyes and coloring them... not to mention that they are the easiest thing to color with multiple shades And apparently, without the color, it looks kinda freakish... Oh, and you also might notice that I drew the nose a little different that what I used to draw, and there is no eyebrows!!!! I'm sorry OTZ, I'm so lazy to draw them since it's gonna get covered by the hair anyways.

So, give me another week tops, and hopefully I'll be done with this by then~ Jya, mata~

++saykoji89++
++how do I get platinum blonde color in the PS?++

0 comments: